Welcome to Samson
Create your Samson user account
Before creating your user account please take a few minutes to read the points below. This is to ensure you understand what will be involved in the sign up process and making a PQQ application to an End User Supply Chain.
- The signing up process will require you to enter some basic information about your business.
- To complete the sign up process you will need to pay an annual subscription fee of £199.00 + vat.
- This fee will allow you to complete a Pre-Qualification Health & Safety application and submit it to an End User (a Principal Contractor, FM provider or Property Manager) who require their supply chain to be deemed Competent and complete a pre-qualification questionnaire.
- The pre-qualification questionnaire consists of a series of BSI PAS91 competency questions that are required by an End User to be answered.
- You will be able to make more than one application to an End User's Supply Chain.
- The renewal process will also require you to confirm that the PQQ application remains current and all the information is up to date and correct.
- The assessment of any PQQ application to join a Supply Chain remains the responsibility of the End User that it has been submitted to. Samson do not undertake the assessment of applications.
Please also note:
- There is no termination notice requirement. If you do not want to renew your Samson registration, simply let it expire.
- We will not automatically renew your registration - renewal has to be done by someone within your business/organisation who has the authority to do so.
- We do not store any payment details.
- We will remove all information relating to your company, including any entered information or uploaded documents required for pre-qualification, 180 days after registration has expired.
Please click on the 'Start Now' button to begin and complete the form. The system will then create a user account for you which you can use straight away or return at a later date. You will receive a copy of your user details via e-mail so please take a few moments to ensure you have entered the correct details.
If you think you may already have a user account but have forgotten your password, please user the 'Forgotten Password' link on the left hand menu.
Create your account